Hi, I’m Dr. Tiffany Shelton Mariolle, The Manifesting Psychologist and Founder of modAmbition!
How To Make Life Aesthetically Pleasing
I’m so excited for this episode.
Beauty is one of my upmost values so I’m happy to be sharing some of the ways I create beauty and joy in my everyday life.
I’ve always had a love for creating beautiful things. In the 3rd grade, I was voted best dressed, and to this day I still love to color to relax.
So as an:
- Kitchen beautician
- And HGTV Afficianado
Aesthetics are kinda my jam.
My house is giving you studio McGee, my fashion is giving Audrey meets Kim meets Sade, and my social presence is giving cool and neutral tones!
All in all, aesthetically pleasing vibes make me happy, what can I say, so let’s jump right into my tips on how to make your life aesthetically pleasing!
Perfect your interior design aesthetic
- Define the visuals that make you happy
- Decide on your color palette for home and clothes
- Decide your design style or vibe
- Make of list of things that spark joy when you see them or touch them i.e. flowers, diamonds
- Think about what ISN’T your style
5 Easy and fast ways to declutter
- Eliminate anything that doesn’t fit your design aesthetic
- Create a 5 min daily declutter routine, can be digital or physical
- Let go of gifts that do not spark joy. Donate them
- Create white space - Nikia Phoenix
- Decreases overstimulation
- Gives the eye somewhere to rest
- Allows you to appreciate what you have