How to Reinvent Yourself + Level Up
Hi, I’m Dr. Tiffany Shelton Mariolle, The Manifesting Psychologist and Founder of modAmbition!
Ever find yourself thinking, “Something’s gotta change.” Like you have hit a rut, and feel stuck in some way? Tune into this episode to learn how to reinvent yourself and level up.
By the end of this episode, you will know 3 key aspects of reinventing yourself and why it’s such an important process to undertake every couple of years.
I have certainly seen myself evolve over the years and I am so glad I took the time to intentionally better myself.
As cliche as the butterfly metamorphosis analogy is, reinventing yourself is much like the process of developing your new self in a cocoon, to then finally emerge as a beautiful butterfly ready to soar.
I certainly believe you deserve the freedom to evolve and I can’t wait to share my tips with you.
*insert picture here*
Quickly, I want to let you know that this episode is brought to you by my company modAmbition and the modAmbition planner is LIVE on Kickstarter!
This goal planner is infused with a goal-getting workbook to help grown women manifest big goals, along with thorough planning pages that will guide you to productively achieve them all.
Please visit the Kickstarter link below if you don’t want to miss out. I put my heart into designing a luxury planner to help ambitious women have it all, without the overwhelm!
And I’m certain you’re going to love it. So again please check it out at the links below!
Cheers to having it all!
So Lao Tzu said, "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
Becoming that higher version of yourself requires letting go of what no longer serves you. And in doing so you cement the fact that you have the power to shape your identity.
If there is something about your life, your work, or your personality… you have the power to change it. Your True self, which I believe is the God that dwells within, is not confined by any identity or life traits, but instead it is always seeking to expand.
So let’s get into how I plan to reinvent myself and how you can too!
ONE: Get in the driver’s seat
- Give yourself permission to imperfectly grow into this new version of yourself on your journey to reinvent yourself
- Forget about pleasing others and focus on what makes YOU happy! And do that authentically.
- Give yourself grace to focus
- Re-evaluate what’s most important to you:
- Why do you want to reinvent yourself?
- What are the values driving this decision?
- What values have changed in your life?
TWO: Decide the destination
- Be Intentional about reinventing yourself by:
- Define who she is
- Create a Reinvention Vision Board
- Create a Playlist that embodies
THREE: Let the new version of yourself do the driving
- Start embodying her now and show up with passion for the woman you are becoming.
- Take actions that are directly aligned with who it is you are becoming.
- I will say the modAmbition planner I created has been the perfect tool to help me do this without feeling stressed out. Using the goal planner with the planning pages has been a game changer to help keep on track with those small goals that helping me become this new version of myself.
- Focus. If you feel all over the place or scattered that will diffuse your efforts to reinvent yourself. Grant yourself permission to focus on one things at a time
- The modAmbition planner can help you increase your focus and streamline your efforts to become this new version of yourself